Thursday, October 16, 2008

George Younger book launch

Last Wednesday marked the launch of my new book, an authorised biography of the former Scottish Secretary George Younger. The picture is of me with Lady Diana Younger, George's widow, and copies of the book.

Last weekend's Sunday Herald carried a piece by me about what George would have made of the current crisis in Scottish banking, and the launch also made it in to the most recent Sunday Herald's business diary.

You can order the book by visiting the publisher's website, Birlinn, or from http://www.amazon.co.uk/.

1 Comments:

Blogger mewmewmew said...

Last Wednesday marked the launch of my new book, an authorised biography of the former Scottish Secretary George Younger. The picture is of me with Lady Diana Younger, George's widow, and copies of the book.

Voucher Codes
sterling silver charms

5:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home